From The Manufacturer:
- Designed to clean and kill all bacteria on surfaces.
- Ideally suited to clean food preparation areas before and after use.
- Clinically relevant pathogens often persist on inanimate surfaces for weeks or even months.
- Hence, in healthcare settings, cleaning disinfection of surfaces is part of the multi-barrier system for preventing nosocomial infection.
- Aqua, Decyl glucoside, Sodium benzoate, Benzalkonium chloride, Cetylpyridinium chloride, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Fragrance, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide.
Features: Absorbent, Soft feel, Hygiene, Easy to carry and use.
- These surface hygiene wipes are formulated with Cetylpyridinium chloride which is also an antimicrobial agent.
- Benzalkonium Chloride is a disinfectant and antiseptic that is used for disinfection before surgery and to sterilize surgical instruments.
- Herbal agents used in the wipes lemon and Neem are natural anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.